Phone: (973) 283-2011 firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (973) 283-4546
A SPECIALIZED LABEL FOR EVERY APPLICATION
Experience...That is what you get when you trust your bar code label and equipment services to Alphatech Services, LLC.
We have over 35 years of experience in the bar code label, ribbon and equipment industry. Whether you are ordering stock labels or a custom drum label, one phone call or email will connect you to a AlphaTech Services representative who will listen to your request and provide you with a quick, effective and economic solution.
You will receive the attention you need easily and professionally with solution suggestions that you decide are right for you. We have relationships with the 5 largest label converters in the USA with access to expertise from multi-billion dollar label and equipment manufacturers.
We promise to find you a solution.
Please call or email us with any requests.
- STOCK AND CUSTOM
- POLYESTER, POLYBROPYLENE, KIMDURA
- UL RECOGNIZED
- STOCK AND CUSTOM DIE CUTS
- BLANK OR PRINTED
- SERVICE TEMP -40 TO 302 DEGREES
- CERNER CERTIFIED LABELS AND PRINTERS
- ALL-TEMP "GLOVE FRIENDLY" ADDHESIVE
- MEETS FDA REQUIREMENT 175.105
- EXCELLENT SMEAR/SCRATCH RESISTANCE
- COLD STORAGE LABELING
- STOCKED OR CUSTOM
- HUNDREDS OF STOCKED SIZES
- DISTRIBUTER FOR IIMAK, DNP/SONY, SATO AND DATAMAX
- WAX, WAX/RESIN, FULL RESIN
- COLOR RIBBONS
- EXTREME ENVIRONMENT RIBBONS
- CUSTOM FORMULATIONS AVAILABLE
- CLICK HERE FOR CATALOG
- THERMAL TRANSFER BARCODE PRINTER RESELLER
- DISTRIBUTER OF SATO, ZEBRA, DATAMAX AND INTERMEC
- PORTABLE, TABLE TOP AND INDUSTRIAL SIZE
- STOCKED LOCALLY
- ON-SITE PRINTER SERVICE
- FACTORY TRAINED TECHNICIANS
- LABEL DESIGN SOFTWARE
We provide our customers with the highest quality products, meeting the needs of a wide variety of industries and applications including:
Retail and Supermarkets
WORRY FREE ORDERING MADE SIMPLE
CLICK ON THE RE-ORDER SECTION ABOVE TO COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE ORDER FORM
What does GHS stand for? The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of ChemicalsIn 2003, the United Nations (UN) adopted the Globally Harmonized System of…
October 22, 2018
What is Proposition 65? In 1986, California voters approved Proposition 65, an initiative to address their growing concerns about exposure to toxic chemicals. That initiative is…
September 7, 2018